How do I order?
- Choose from our templates or upload your own design in AI or PDF format.
- Confirm your quantity, card material, envelope colour and choose the add-ons options.
- Submit your order and proceed to payment.
What is the next step after I placed my order?
- We will email you the first electronic proof for review within 5 working days upon submission of your invitation details. It is the responsibility of the Client to check, proofread and confirm all text including spelling, grammar, punctuation, fonts and colour.
- Price is inclusive of 3 complimentary revisions. Subsequent revision is at RM30 per session. Each revision will take 3-5 working days. May we suggest that you compile all your amendments before requesting for changes.
- Final proof will be emailed to you for approval before proceed to mass printing.
- Please note that once you have selected the design, you are not allowed to change to another design, please select and choose your preferred design before placing the order.
What can I change in the template?
- You can change the text and wording details to your own version and also the background colour of our design.
- We also can help you to include religious symbol from our available icons.
Printing & Delivery
- Mass printing commences upon receipt of Client’s confirmation. Printing and production will take approximately 7 working days for standard printing and additional 5 working days with add-on options.
- Local delivery will take 2-5 working days. International delivery will take 5-10 working days.
- Colours viewed on screen may vary due to difference in individual monitor’s and mobile phone’s resolution. There will be no replacement for printed colour that does not match your screen colour.
- Whilst every step and effort will be taken to ensure the accuracy of the invite details, we accepts no responsibility for incorrectly printed cards should the same be as per the Client’s approved version.
What do I get if I order an e-invites?
- You will receive the e-invites in a high quality JPEG format file. The details of the e-invite will be as per your selected design. The ordering process will be as the printed card order.